BREAKING: Fire broke out at Sunderland student accommodations

13119084_1738267289721253_8214834023529190801_n
Photo credit: Ellie Norman

By Steph Finnegan, Ethan Lowerson-Marshall & Violeta Gorcheva

A fire has broken out in one of the blocks of flats at Clanny House student accommodation in Sunderland.

Emergency services are currently at the scene dealing with the incident.

13187784_10207979393114057_1027299368_n
Photo credit: Stephanie Finnegan.

More follows…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.